DATES 2023 SOON ONLINE
In the Grande Cariçaie, some places are known by specialists to be often visited by beavers. Why not follow their trail for a night out in Gletterens or Cheyres?
With their eyes fixed on the marshes and accompanied by a biologist, the observers go to the places appreciated by beavers, hoping to meet one along the way.
With a flashlight in hand, night visitors arm themselves with patience and calm in the hope of seeing the biggest native rodent in Europe.
- Friday 22 july in Gletterens
- Friday 5 august in Cheyres
- Saturday 20 august in Cheyres
Course / Departure :
- Course Gletterens : Grande Cariçaie, observation tower, beach
- Departure : 8.30pm in front of the Volg shop
- Course Cheyres : Grande Cariçaie
- Departure : 8.30pm from the Port
Arrival : around 10pm - 10.30pm
|Child (12-16)||5.- CHF|
|Child < 12||Free|
Without any guarantee of wildlife observation
Accompaniment by a biologist
Take a flashlight or headlamp and binoculars if possible
Maximum 25 people
Parking: parking spaces at your disposal
Accessible by public transport: not in the evening
Accessible by car: yes