The Panoram package is not available during the summer of 2021, however the route is marked and the alpine chaets and restaurants welcome you.
Remember to book in advance!
Situated at an altitude 1000 and 1500 meters, this path offers a splendid view of the "Fribourg" Alps and the Lake of Geneva.
Two mountain restaurants and two alpine huts welcomes the hikers for a deserved break.
Hiking time 4 hours (without the stops) - 13 km
- Auberge du Lac des Joncs: cheese and cold meat
- Alpine chalet La Saletta: chalet soup
- Alpine chalet Le Vuipay: cream macaronis
- Restaurant Les Rosalys: pear syrup ice cream
June : everyday except Monday, Tuesday Wednesday and Thursday
July and August : everyday except Monday, Wednesday and Thursday
September : everyday except Monday, Tuesday, Wednesday and Thursday
Start will be possible at 10am or 10:30am: Only with reservation, 24hours in advance
Public parking of the bus terminal Les Rosalys
The concept of Gourmet Trails
• Packages are purchased from the Tourist Office.
• It is necessary to book in advance from 6 people.
• Prices do not include drinks.
• Credit cards are not accepted.
• The dishes are served in tasting portions.
• The choice of the table is not possible, also during bookings.
Accessible by public tranport: yes | Nearest bus stop Les Paccots, Les Rosalys
Accessible by car: yes
Difference in height: + 660m / - 660m
Reservation necessary for 6 people or more at the Tourist Office
Route n°2 on the map "Great walks"