Every year during weekend, all wine cellars in the Vully open their doors to the visitors.
During this weekend, all wine cellars in the Vully are open for visitors. Come and taste different local wine specialties in a special atmosphere.
Price per person
By car: please use the public parking areas located in each village
By public transport: the TPF regional bus line 530 connects every hour Sugiez train station with the villages of Praz, Môtier and Lugnorre
- Last departure from Sugiez to Praz/Môtier/Lugnorre on Friday at 7:15 pm and on the weekend at 5:15 pm
- Last departure from Lugnorre to Môtier/Praz/Sugiez on Friday at 7:26 pm and on the weekend at 5:26 pm
No special shuttle service
- Departure from Murten to Praz or Môtier at 9:50 am, 12:00 pm, 2:15 pm, 3:40 pm and 5:05 pm (the journey takes 15-20 minutes)
- Departure from Praz (or Môtier) to Murten at 11:25 am, 12:15 pm, 1:20 pm, 2:30 pm; 3:55 pm, 6:35 pm (5 minutes later from Môtier to Murten)
On foot: It is possible to join the differents wine cellars by walking on the vineyard path
- Sugiez (train station) to Praz: 3 km - 50 minutes on foot
- Praz to Môtier: 1.5 km - 25 minutes on foot