Number 5 of Rue’s historical tour.
The chapel of St-Nicolas was founded in 1333 by the knight Richard de Prez. The current sacristy is a relic. Further transformations were made in 1735 and 1874.
The church is composed of 3 altars: the high altar in the Gothic choir, the St-Charles Borromé altar (to the left) and the altar of the Blessed Virgin (to the right).
The church has undergone several transformations, most recently in 1998. That year, the artist Jean-Pierre Demierre from the district of Glâne created a stained glass rose window, “Dix paroles de la Création” (Ten words from the Creation) that illuminates the tribune.